1 2 3
pinchvalve
pinchvalve MegaDork
1/26/16 8:08 p.m.

I swear I have not been smoking anything, but I wondered today how many people in the US are 100% original equipment, as delivered? That means, nothing added like tattoos or false teeth or implants, nothing removed like appendix, tonsils or fat, still retaining all hair and eyesight, and everything still works such as vision, hearing, etc. (kids don't count)

mazdeuce
mazdeuce PowerDork
1/26/16 8:10 p.m.

One tatoo, one artificial finger joint.

captdownshift
captdownshift UltraDork
1/26/16 8:11 p.m.

I'm more aftermarket then OEM. 36 years old and 24 surgeries (and counting )

HappyAndy
HappyAndy UberDork
1/26/16 8:13 p.m.

All OEM here, with the exception of wisdom teeth removal, but there is a well known TSB about those, so it counts as OEM.

I like my heavy duty frame, I just wish that it had a lighter body to go with it.

clutchsmoke
clutchsmoke SuperDork
1/26/16 8:16 p.m.

My vision has been compromised since I was about 9 so I guess I'm out.

BlueInGreen44
BlueInGreen44 Dork
1/26/16 8:17 p.m.

Other than a few dental fillings I'm still all here. I even got to keep my wisdom teeth.

Kia_Racer
Kia_Racer Dork
1/26/16 8:17 p.m.

I am 99.9% as delivered. Lost a few teeth over the years. Need glasses to see. But, I do need to get some spares in the not to distant future,

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 UberDork
1/26/16 8:20 p.m.

I've been repaired a Fer times. Aftermarket parts were removed (piercings )missing wisdom teeth and a molar, hairline is more of a widows peak, but 80s gm products had paint fall off on the showroom floor, so I guess that's ok.

RossD
RossD UltimaDork
1/26/16 8:22 p.m.

Wisdom Teeth TSB, only 3 out of 4 for this MY. Then a root canal and cap. And +.75 glasses. Thats it for me, no tats or extra holes other than when the tooth that got the cap went through my lip.

Toyman01
Toyman01 MegaDork
1/26/16 8:22 p.m.

One dental filling, 4 wisdom teeth missing, and glasses. Other than that, I'm still all me.

rusty
rusty New Reader
1/26/16 8:30 p.m.

4 tattoos, a crown, 2 molars and all wisdom teeth removed.

My wife just had 3 plates and a ton of screws put in her ankle yesterday, so neither of us count.

Lancer007
Lancer007 Dork
1/26/16 8:31 p.m.

I had my wisdom teeth out when I was 16. Worn glasses since I was 11 or so. Braces and retainer while I was in middle/high school.

Other than that no piercings, tats, or cosmetic mods.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
1/26/16 8:32 p.m.

Lolnope. 4 piercings (two removed) ome tattoo, 5! Wisdom teeth tsb. No major surgeries. Should wear glasses. My...insides are mostly as delivered, other than the occasional cleansing with alcohol. But..m alcohol sanitizes so ill allow it.

Kylini
Kylini HalfDork
1/26/16 8:49 p.m.

One filling. Thanks to genetics, I actually have -1 wisdom tooth (one of my adult teeth never developed). If you give me a few minutes with a pick, I could be 100% stock.

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury MegaDork
1/26/16 8:50 p.m.

Titanium rod down the length of my left femur, bone plug removed from my left hip crest and fashioned into a scaphoid bone for my right wrist, and I'm missing a kidney.

Woody
Woody MegaDork
1/26/16 8:52 p.m.

No tattoos. I don't like them and I'm too cheap to spend my money on them anyway. I still have real teeth, though my wisdom teeth are gone and they pulled a couple of others when I got braces in middle school. I still have my tonsils and appendix. I've had carpal tunnel surgery on both hands and part of the meniscus removed in one knee. Some of my shoulder muscles are paralyzed on one side but I've almost fully adapted to it. I have no feeling on the tops of my forearms. I can't feel hot, cold or wet there. I started wearing reading glasses a few years ago and my boobs are real.

Spoolpigeon
Spoolpigeon UberDork
1/26/16 8:56 p.m.

Nope. I'm sans wisdom teeth and tonsils. Added in several filling and a few titanium screws in my face. ~15 surgeries and surprisingly the only thing added was the screws in my jaw.

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo Mod Squad
1/26/16 9:13 p.m.

Not 100% OEM. One tat, one fake tooth, wisdom teeth delete (tsb) and a cool aftermarket plate and three screws in my ankle.

FSP_ZX2
FSP_ZX2 Dork
1/26/16 9:18 p.m.

Glasses for 37/47 years. Down 2 wisdom teeth, have a couple of fillings and a crown. Still have tonsils and head of hair. No surgeries other than the dental stuff. No tats or aftermarket holes.

Fueled by Caffeine
Fueled by Caffeine MegaDork
1/26/16 9:21 p.m.

Wisdom teeth about to come out and two sinus surgeies.. and two eye surgeries. However, I am alive and not blind.. so that's cool.

Javelin
Javelin MegaDork
1/26/16 9:44 p.m.

I'm one of the 1% that never got wisdom teeth at the factory. Unfortunately, I've had 3 surgeries, but just to fix or remove, no additions. No tattoos or piercings.

Brian
Brian MegaDork
1/26/16 10:06 p.m.

Glasses, 2 cavities filled, scars, and partial toenail removal. Nothing added.

stanger_missle
stanger_missle Dork
1/26/16 10:31 p.m.

4 tattoos, wisdom tooth TSB, multiple fillings, 1 crown, 3 years of braces followed by BSSO surgery (2 plates and a few screws), glasses/contacts worn for 26 of my 34 years, steroid injections for my failing right knee, no piercings.

Wish I could get PRK/Lasik but with my horrible astigmatism (-3.25 right, -4.75 left), I get laughed out of the optometery office whenever I ask about it

M2Pilot
M2Pilot HalfDork
1/26/16 10:43 p.m.

No tonsils,no wisdom teeth,no far vision without glasses or contacts,chest full of stents, and a 45 year old Stoney St. Clair (google him) tat.

Burrito
Burrito Dork
1/26/16 10:43 p.m.

Not 100%, no. I still have all of my OEM parts, but I have made a variety of cosmetic changes in the form of ink under my skin. Still have the wisdom teeth at this time, but they're on the watch list and their days are numbered. The rest of my teeth are mostly intact, save for an inlay, a crown, and a smattering of fillings.

Appendix and tonsils are present and accounted for.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
PxUJZkqCN5qHQKIqSo8I2d9Q3XIpTAEZX8Ovpc9bWiEmsJTerBNzYfezTj7LBnQe