1 2 3 4
Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner MegaDork
1/6/13 10:46 a.m.
JG Pasterjak wrote: Honestly I think I'm mostly looking forward to the Manning-Brady AFC championship.

That's gonna be the REAL Superbowl

logdog
logdog HalfDork
1/6/13 11:39 a.m.
Chris_V wrote:
logdog wrote:
Datsun1500 wrote:
logdog wrote: Anybody but Baltimore. Thats my hard rule.
Baltimore all the way. That's my hope
Im surprised us Browns fans didnt pull a Shermans March on Maryland after Modell got a ring.
Yeah, and many of us Baltimore fans were mighty pissed about the Colts going to Indy, as well. But, none of the actual teams are the same anymore so it really doesn't matter.

Isnt holding a grudge what football is all about?

Anti-stance
Anti-stance SuperDork
1/6/13 12:05 p.m.
wbjones wrote: at least the Texans got a little bit of their mo-jo back yesterday, it could be all it takes to kick start them again

Patriots are gonna kick their ass. Maybe if the Texans would have finished in the first seed spot I would have more faith with home field but they barely won yesterday.

logdog
logdog HalfDork
1/6/13 1:11 p.m.

The Baltimore Bowl is really turning into a high scoring showdown. Bleech.

wbjones
wbjones UberDork
1/6/13 2:46 p.m.
Anti-stance wrote:
wbjones wrote: at least the Texans got a little bit of their mo-jo back yesterday, it could be all it takes to kick start them again
Patriots are gonna kick their ass. Maybe if the Texans would have finished in the first seed spot I would have more faith with home field but they barely won yesterday.

probably .... they did so last time ... but I think the Texans needed to actually win a game again to figure out how that feels

poopshovel
poopshovel UltimaDork
1/6/13 3:39 p.m.

berkeleyin stabbin ray. Buncha goddamned criminals. Dropped interception + loss would've been a nice way for his career to end.

Anti-stance
Anti-stance SuperDork
1/6/13 3:44 p.m.

You mean double murder Ray.

poopshovel
poopshovel UltimaDork
1/6/13 4:20 p.m.
Anti-stance wrote:
T.J. wrote: Seahawks are the only NFL team I care about.
They are the team that everyone fears on the NFC side of the playoffs right now IMO.

Yeah. Those chickenhawks are looking terrifying alright.

Anti-stance
Anti-stance SuperDork
1/6/13 4:34 p.m.

Do you think the Redskins are better than the 49ers?

poopshovel
poopshovel UltimaDork
1/6/13 4:59 p.m.

I don't see them giving Seattle 42 points

T.J.
T.J. PowerDork
1/6/13 5:00 p.m.

23 on the skins in an utter moron. Any redskin fan should be embarrassed for him.

Anti-stance
Anti-stance SuperDork
1/6/13 5:06 p.m.
T.J. wrote: #23 on the skins in an utter moron. Any redskin fan should be embarrassed for him.

That would be D'Angelo Hall, one of the worst scumbags to ever put on a NFL jersey. No doubt he has talent but he tries to act like a damn thug all the time. Trying to start fights, yelling at refs, its the same crap he used to do down here in Atlanta a few years ago.

Hurry up and send him to Dallas or Oakland where the rest of the thugs go to end their careers.

poopshovel
poopshovel UltimaDork
1/6/13 5:10 p.m.

He was ejected in Pittsburgh this season.

Anti-stance
Anti-stance SuperDork
1/6/13 6:09 p.m.

At some point, you need to just accept that RG3 needs to be out of the game to prevent long term damage to his knee.

WTH are they doing to him.

T.J.
T.J. PowerDork
1/6/13 6:12 p.m.

If RG3 was a drinking game, I'd be unconscious already. Do they have to say "RG3" every 30-45 seconds of the broadcast? Can they ever call him by his real name?

poopshovel
poopshovel UltimaDork
1/6/13 6:12 p.m.
Anti-stance wrote: At some point, you need to just accept that RG3 needs to be out of the game to prevent long term damage to his knee. WTH are they doing to him.

Good call, coach. Poor catfishhead.

Javelin
Javelin MegaDork
1/6/13 7:13 p.m.

49ers over Broncos in the Stooper-Bowl is my prediction.

Hawks/Niners and Pats/Broncs in the Championship games.

Anti-stance
Anti-stance SuperDork
1/6/13 7:35 p.m.

In reply to Javelin:

I can see that

wbjones
wbjones UberDork
1/6/13 8:18 p.m.

it would have been interesting to see the match up between Griffin and Wilson with both healthy ... and in the running of Morris and Lynch ... hope III's knee is good for next season ...

Redskin fan since the late '50's

fasted58
fasted58 UberDork
1/6/13 11:14 p.m.

I don't have a horse in this race, could care less

... but did win $250 in the football pool

Chris_V
Chris_V UltraDork
1/7/13 7:40 a.m.
Anti-stance wrote: You mean double murder Ray.

You mean aquitted and charges dropped when he was just out of college Ray. Back in 2000 was the last time it mattered.

Talk about holding a grudge. What he's done for the community and what he does for other players around the league means much more than an accusation 13-15 years ago. Let it berkleying go already. That goes for you, too, poopshovel.

wbjones
wbjones UberDork
1/7/13 8:02 a.m.

not sure if it's a grudge or not ... and while I'll be the first to acknowledge the good he's done in the community .... I still put him in the company of Kobe, Tyson, and Roethlisberger ( to name the ones that immediatly come to mind) that got away with murder/rape ..... keep in mind this is just my opinion ... you are certainly welcome to yours

pinchvalve
pinchvalve UltimaDork
1/7/13 8:20 a.m.

Not a big football follower, so let me look at the current bracket. Let's see...

I hope the Colts take Baltimore out because I am obliged to hate Baltimore. I hope The Patriots take out the Chargers because San Diego will still have decent weather. Da' Bears over Seattle because I hate Coffee and love Chicago. Saints over Philly because I love NOLA and Michael Vick.
Then the Bears over the Saints because I really love the City of Chicago and the Colts over the Pats because my highschool football team was also the Colts. That puts the Colts VS the Bears, and I think a Grizzly would beat a horse, so I guess it goes to Chicago.

pinchvalve
pinchvalve UltimaDork
1/7/13 8:20 a.m.

Not a big football follower, so let me look at the current bracket. Let's see...

I hope the Colts take Baltimore out because I am obliged to hate Baltimore.
I hope The Patriots take out the Chargers because San Diego will still have decent weather.
Da' Bears over Seattle because I hate Coffee and love Chicago.
Saints over Philly because I love NOLA and, well, Michael Vick.
Then the Bears over the Saints because I really love the City of Chicago and the Colts over the Pats because my highschool football team was also the Colts.
That puts the Colts VS the Bears, and I think a Grizzly would beat a horse, so I guess it goes to Chicago.

poopshovel
poopshovel UltimaDork
1/7/13 8:58 a.m.
Chris_V wrote:
Anti-stance wrote: You mean double murder Ray.
You mean aquitted and charges dropped when he was just out of college Ray. Back in 2000 was the last time it mattered. Talk about holding a grudge. What he's done for the community and what he does for other players around the league means much more than an accusation 13-15 years ago. Let it berkleying go already. That goes for you, too, poopshovel.

We got Rapelisburgher, you got Stabbin Ray and Dribble Lip. HTFU, Nancy. It's the AFC North, not San Fran Sissy.

1 2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
FbWzBXe1P25A5OAWwPRw3nD3YJlsJH9AYGFLWSaHuOhzSS6PWrRy3R3nUf4l8cYc