1 2
vwcorvette
vwcorvette Dork
12/15/14 7:30 p.m.

get well Roscoe.

Dr. Hess
Dr. Hess MegaDork
12/15/14 7:59 p.m.

Excellent. Now cut down that damn palm tree and put it in the trash.

Lesley
Lesley PowerDork
12/15/14 8:25 p.m.

Oh man, I was given one of those as an "award" for an environmental story I'd written. Thank god I did some research on how to care for it, because I got rid of it immediately – I can't imagine my two monkey siamese staying away from something like that. Sure hope Roscoe will be ok.

The0retical
The0retical HalfDork
12/15/14 9:00 p.m.

Well guess what is getting hacked out of the yard when I get home (It was there when I bought the house. I hate those things.)

I'm glad he came through alright.

rsinn
rsinn New Reader
12/15/14 9:01 p.m.

Awesome news!

Hungary Bill
Hungary Bill Dork
12/15/14 9:05 p.m.

Good news!!!

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo Mod Squad
12/15/14 9:10 p.m.

Awesome, awesome news! I was thinking about Roscoe all day but I don't surf at work. Really happy to hear that he is home and doing better.

Burn the sago palm to the ground!

Bobzilla
Bobzilla PowerDork
12/16/14 7:48 a.m.

That is great news!

pinchvalve
pinchvalve MegaDork
12/16/14 10:46 a.m.

My guess? Some A-hole came by with another dog and tried to get them to fight, but Roscoe went for the Hunger Games ending...choosing to poison himself rather than fight to the death. Shows how amazing Pits are and how misunderstood. So glad he is OK and on the mend. Kudos to you Roscoe!

z31maniac
z31maniac UltimaDork
12/16/14 11:07 a.m.

Great news!

I think we are getting to adopt our 10 week old male pit next week.

cwh
cwh PowerDork
12/16/14 2:00 p.m.

I sent this to my wife, who is a very knowledgeable gardener. She was aware of this, and added that this is what killed David Niven.

carbon
carbon Dork
12/16/14 3:01 p.m.

Thats awesome! So glad to hear Roscoe is ok.

BoxheadTim
BoxheadTim UltimaDork
12/16/14 3:02 p.m.

Great news indeed.

Tralfaz
Tralfaz Reader
12/16/14 7:24 p.m.
pinchvalve wrote: My guess? Some A-hole came by with another dog and tried to get them to fight, but Roscoe went for the Hunger Games ending...choosing to poison himself rather than fight to the death.

Hello? Spoiler Alert!

Thanks a lot

carbon
carbon Dork
12/19/14 11:18 p.m.

So how's Roscoe doing?

The
The HalfDork
12/20/14 12:12 p.m.

man thanks for asking, he is back in action, here he is playing tug of war with Alma the super Beagle. he is trying to regain the 15 lbs he lost. I have never seen so may people effected by the illness of a animal. you never know what you have until it's almost gone. i have never known a more loving and gentle dog. thanks again to you and everybody.

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo Mod Squad
12/20/14 12:24 p.m.

wow, that's a huge weight loss for a dog. Roscoe buddy, you are one lucky dog. Glad to hear he is feeling good enough to play!

Hungary Bill
Hungary Bill Dork
12/21/14 11:58 a.m.

Hey, 15lbs is a lot, but it could have been a lot worse. I'm glad to hear he's up and at it again!

We have a terrier mutt named "Alma". It means "Apple" in Hungarian

SilverFleet
SilverFleet UltraDork
12/22/14 8:44 a.m.

Glad to see your little guy doing better! Pits are great dogs, it's just the idiot owners that give them a bad rep. We have a pit mix, and she was a rescue that was a stray, and she has been the best dog anyone could ask for.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
lxoLDmBFkq154fL5mjnwwGV5Uv8Mtj4ESFQX1LIUD5XvpR8RaExUNHJXGoLHxiKm