2 3 4
foxtrapper
foxtrapper SuperDork
2/26/09 1:10 p.m.
derekshannon wrote: Foxtrapper, you wrote this to me: "I don't even know what the "poop thread" is. I've never mentioned it or referred to it. Just another dishonest claim by you." Since I was being called a child and called immature, I brought up the "poop thread" on this site making the point that if you think I'm immature, you should keep that thread in mind before you throw that term around. Talk about immature, that thread defines the word! There was NO CLAIM, let alone a dishonest one. Honestly, where do you come up with this stuff? Seriously, what CLAIM was I making there? I'd love an answer.

And I quote you: "(and do so with that "poop thread" that was apparently on this site for some time in the back of your mind!) "

Notice where you said it was in my mind. It wasn't, it was in yours, and yours alone.

Another issue is that I gave up the NHTSA stats about 3 pages ago. I'm perfectly fine with how those stats were dismantled and shown to be false. How many times do I have to distance myself from those stats before you realize that I did? I mean I think I did it three different times already yet you still bring it up.

I have never brought it up, mentioned them or referenced them. You squalled for an example of someone getting a speeding ticket for 26 in a 25. I gave you several examples. You're ignored that of course.

NHTSA only came up with me as part of your rant and tantrum where you thought no one could give an example.

And I quote you: "Yet another strawman to burn. Read what the NHTSA had to say. " You were off and frothing with no input from others. You've carefully avoided the refute of your claim, as I've pointed out. You've dodged, trolled, screamed, ranted, insulted and ignored it.

Then you write this: "I've never mentioned anything about my skating. You've made this up all by yourself." What did I make up for God's sake? ...What on earth did I "make up"? Are you paranoid that I'm actually acusing you of something? Jeez!

And I quote you: "If you deny the fact that you've skated several times and been let go and that a stupid ticket here and there is acceptable in light of that fact then you're the dishonest one here, not I. "

As I said, I've never mentioned anything about my skating. You've made this up all by yourself.

It's entertaining to watch how you've avoided every posting of substance. You've erased and ignored every repudiation of your claims. You focus soley and exclusively on emotional claims, almost all of which are made up by you.

And you consider yourself mature and honest while doing it.

2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
f2o0pM30elGUl6eEOkzYEhRDX2Jwov6oXuYh4S7MaC3zA0QESAQmXEymZwTxZz8h