grtechguy
grtechguy SuperDork
6/22/08 12:30 p.m.

I need one....truly

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/1201508/Cruzin-Cooler.html?imageIndex=0&showSuperSize=true

Cruzin Cooler combines two basic necessities of life, the ability to have cold beverage handy along with the means to get somewhere, without walking. With modern technology, the Cruzin Cooler is light-weight and comes in various sizes and colors and is available in gas and electric models, with a 10 mile range on electric models and 30 miles on the gas models.

The cooler is light enough to be driven to a location and then picked up and carried. The cooler can be used for hunting, sporting events, races, camping, golf or even a trip to the grocery store to keep your food cold all the way home.

Tools included

Cooler Colors: Blue, Red, White, Black and Yellow.

Size 24" long, 17" wide 18" tall Box size 28"long, 17"wide, 19"tall

Spring loaded foot pegs, Gas and Electric models, External fuel fill gas tank for fuel models, Disc brakes, Snap pin assembly, Backrest/Seat accessories available, Drink access lid w/ holder, Trailer hitch for trailer, Aluminum construction, Aluminum Rims, Stop switch, Light weight, Chain drive, 24+ Can capacity + ice, 13 mph top speed, Rider capacity 250 lbs. Tested to 540, and 5 Assorted Colors.

Choose from: 300 Watt Electric Motor $399.00 Weight (dry) 64lbs. Top Speed up to 13 mph Range up to 15 miles

OR 500 Watt Electric Motor $499.00 Weight (dry) 74lbs. Top Speed up to 13 mph Range up to 15 miles Extra power for grades and larger loads Great for pulling Cruzin Cooler Trailers

OR 33cc 2 cycle Motor $599 Weight (dry) 50lbs. Top Speed up to 15 mph Range up to 15 miles Excellent lightweight transportation EPA Approved

NYG95GA
NYG95GA Dork
6/22/08 12:54 p.m.

The only thing cooler than riding one of those would be one of those with a trailer!

grtechguy
grtechguy SuperDork
6/22/08 1:04 p.m.

ask and you shall receive

grtechguy
grtechguy SuperDork
6/22/08 1:04 p.m.

http://www.cruzincooler.com/

Salanis
Salanis Dork
6/22/08 2:22 p.m.
grtechguy wrote: ask and you shall receive

I can't even count the number of ways in which this is awesome.

My first thought was that this was going to be a link about the jet-powered beer cooler.

maroon92
maroon92 Dork
6/22/08 4:10 p.m.

Someone got arrested for drunk driving one of those!

I am serious.

Luke
Luke HalfDork
6/22/08 6:54 p.m.

That's either the ultimate in combined personal mobility and beverage accessibility, or the epitome of laziness. Or both.

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH Dork
6/23/08 9:06 a.m.

I don't know what to say

confuZion3
confuZion3 HalfDork
6/23/08 11:42 a.m.

That's cooler than the other side of the pillow! Man, I want one!

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH Dork
6/23/08 2:45 p.m.

This has to be the best pic on the site. The guy's just minding his own business, driving the cruzin' cooler train:

Salanis
Salanis Dork
6/23/08 2:49 p.m.

Yeah. But he doesn't have a dog in one. The awesomeness factor increases exponentially when towing a dog.

Tommy Suddard
Tommy Suddard
6/23/08 4:42 p.m.

I think I'd rather have this one:

Thinkkker
Thinkkker SuperDork
6/23/08 7:43 p.m.

Yeah,unfortunately Tommy that one is 4 times as much. Though I bet alot easier for a DIY!!!

Twin_Cam
Twin_Cam Dork
6/23/08 9:38 p.m.
maroon92 wrote: Someone got arrested for drunk driving one of those! I am serious.

Arrested? He should be given an award.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
kcMqQSYcB46vI2EVQXvsIdPlzWMqOvlofDoNhswFbinyYF3KPjcfO51RRpXF9HG5