bluescooby
bluescooby Reader
2/9/21 8:20 p.m.

All the Fiat/Abarth threads lately reminded me that I still have my summer tires from the 500 Abarth I traded last year.  They're Hankook R-S3 in 205/45R-16 with a birth week of 0416, and they still have decent tread left.  Wear is even across the tread.  Used mostly for autocross (one full season) and a couple of track days (three, I think).  Maybe 6k-8k miles total. 

They're mounted on a set of custom-made (4x98) Rota RBs in 16x7 with a 30mm offset (SCCA Stock Class legal).  They come with some slightly longer (+4mm) lug bolts for a little extra engagement.  

Located in Gwinnett County just outside of Atlanta.  Asking $400 for everything.  Pickup preferred, shipping these gets pricey...

Jerry
Jerry PowerDork
2/10/21 11:58 a.m.

Nice looking wheels, if I were planning to keep mine I'd be tempted to stop cleaning white wheels.  GLWS.

ea_sport
ea_sport Reader
2/10/21 8:14 p.m.
bluescooby said:

All the Fiat/Abarth threads lately reminded me that I still have my summer tires from the 500 Abarth I traded last year.  They're Hankook R-S3 in 205/45R-16 with a birth week of 0416, and they still have decent tread left.  Wear is even across the tread.  Used mostly for autocross (one full season) and a couple of track days (three, I think).  Maybe 6k-8k miles total. 

They're mounted on a set of custom-made (4x98) Rota RBs in 16x7 with a 30mm offset (SCCA Stock Class legal).  They come with some slightly longer (+4mm) lug bolts for a little extra engagement.  

Located in Gwinnett County just outside of Atlanta.  Asking $400 for everything.  Pickup preferred, shipping these gets pricey...

Too bad you're too far from the metro DC area otherwise this is a good option for my son's Abarth...

bluescooby
bluescooby Reader
2/11/21 2:19 p.m.

Well you know, Greensboro, NC is halfway...  laugh

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
aE6awnU8KYI089Cu1ujlY5VuOFZUzxe68OVdkSkcvzwsiYhGLodEUvqgCaZzS0lt