AAZCD (Forum Supporter)
AAZCD (Forum Supporter) Dork
6/22/20 8:03 a.m.

***SOLD***

I listed this yesterday on the 986 Forum. No bites yet. The price may seem high for a worn old paperback, but it's a good book that is no longer available.

Bruce Whittier's "Porsche Boxster Owners Maintenance Manual" for 1997 - 2004 Boxster and 2000 - 2004 Boxster S

I have a well used copy of the out of print book. I'll sell it for $75 shipped (USA only).
Here's a link to it on Pelican: https://www.pelicanparts.com/More_Info/BRWBOXBK.htm?pn=BRW-BOX-BK

It's also shown on Amazon and not available there either. Here's the synopsis:

"288 pages. The leading aftermarket maintenance and repair manual for the Porsche Boxster. Covers all 1997 - 2004 Boxster and 2000 - 2004 Boxster S models for routine maintenance, engine management, OBDII, brakes, steering, suspension, electrical, transmissions, torques and more. Nicely done"

This is not a full repair manual like the Bentley, but a more concise owner/operator manual which includes torques and OBD2 info.

***SOLD***

...but if you ever see one again, buy it.   It's the perfect supplement to the online DIYs.

AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter)
AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
6/22/20 8:42 a.m.

i want that and i haven't / don't own a boxster

AAZCD (Forum Supporter)
6/22/20 10:22 a.m.
AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) said:

i want that and i haven't / don't own a boxster

A Boxster is just like a Corvair, but water-cooled, with metric bolts and German styling. You should buy it.

AAZCD (Forum Supporter)
6/22/20 10:49 a.m.

Sold.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Jbu23g08dxlytkaOECiyO6hZ5SsQfcLse58Nx9KP9mvR2aQ1ENDophvKLONPcay1