dyintorace
dyintorace HalfDork
1/3/09 8:39 a.m.

Not mine.

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/pts/975552100.html

I am selling my car so I am selling my roll bar also. It is a HardDog Hard Core with dual diagnal cross braces. It will fit and mx-5 from 1989 to 1998 with a plastic rear window. I have all of the mounting hardware since I just took it out of my car on Monday. This bar is the one version that is approved ny the SCCA for on-track use. It is in very good shade. there is on spot where the paint is worn through. (see photo) If you have any questions just e-mail or give me a call. (860) 368-1934 I can show it anytime. $375

Evan_R
Evan_R New Reader
1/3/09 2:47 p.m.

I'm not sure I'd buy a used (abused?) bar to save $70. A new one is $445. The seller needs to rethink that price.

Keith
Keith SuperDork
1/3/09 6:58 p.m.

Doesn't matter how much you abuse them, really :) One bar that had been in a fairly major rollover was magnafluxed (etc, I wasn't involved but it was an aircraft engineering doing the work IIRC) and had taken no damage. If the car isn't rolled up into a ball, I wouldn't hesitate to use a used bar.

Remember that there's also a shipping cost on a new one. Although, if you're in NC, you could stop by Bethania and pick one up from Hard Dog yourself and save that cost.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
kiTb0fh7rDWc5MXrCmCbpvqCSA2sycMPIBDnzmPtiP4mvnUuCT2FpMqFlIs682CW