Docwemple
Docwemple Dork
9/18/24 8:28 p.m.

Going by my crap memory: new- battery, overflow tank, hoses, t-stat, upgraded t-stat tower, plugs, fluids, filters front calipers,  front hoses, front pads, front shock tower mounts, intake gaskets, vacuum lines (including a couple of expensive connectors) arm rest cover (still working on it) repaired/replaced switches, resealed headlight glass, lots of hardware bits replaced, finally found a way to properly repair the 4 wire tps connector. Other stuff I cannot remember.  Has 1 key, but also has the owners manual. Titled in my name. $2500 obo

Docwemple
Docwemple Dork
9/18/24 8:29 p.m.

Docwemple
Docwemple Dork
9/18/24 8:30 p.m.

Docwemple
Docwemple Dork
9/18/24 8:31 p.m.

Docwemple
Docwemple Dork
9/18/24 8:33 p.m.

Oh, upgraded chain tensioners!

KyAllroad
KyAllroad MegaDork
9/18/24 10:54 p.m.

Does it run and drive?  Does the top work as it should?  How much does it need to be a driver?

Docwemple
Docwemple Dork
9/19/24 12:24 a.m.

Will run and drive once I've got the intake back on. Haven't checked the top, but I did replace the switch as the old one was a bit stiff. The brands has under 10k on a rebuild.  I should have mentioned it only has a little over 100k miles. It'll need tires. I'm waiting on a connector for the wiper fluid as this has nozzles on the arms. Other than tires, and maybe a bulb or 2, you should be ok. I've spent too much on this, lol. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
QwuaGSuM42qK114fYgdTJQNm7D8OLZlqPFZsaV1fgQe33WQAaUPTmWRp6eiYzlrw