MrLittle
MrLittle Reader
3/3/21 1:08 p.m.

I'm here once again trying to sell you guys something. The wife and I are looking to move and selling this would be a big help to our bank accounts and not to mention free up some funds for a different type of fun car. COVID has blessed us with remote work going forward so we can move closer to our families. 

Car has just shy of 46,000 miles on it and no issues. New General tires put on last year with about 2,000 miles on them. The only "modification" done to the car is an intake to hear that good old supercharger whine. I have the factory air box to go with it. Will also include an unused schwaben brake bleeding setup and high temp fluid. Also have a set of slotted rotors I was going to put on for autox/track days. They are slightly used but no issues. Also have full set of stoptech SS lines. Other Info: 6MT, does not have the sports diff or ADS, does have navigation, doesn't have Bluetooth built in but I have the Bluetooth adapter. Interior is pretty much spotless. It is the black leather with white alcantara interior.

Asking $19.5k willing to negotiate if someone is really interested but KBB puts it at $17.2-21.2k for very good condition. Personally, I think it can be considered very good. Car is located in Lansing, MI. I don't remember my grm email so reach me here or email littleaaron1@hotmail.com  

Link to more photos. Link to "build" thread that has some more photos.

Javelin (Forum Supporter)
Javelin (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
3/3/21 1:16 p.m.

Pictures of the actual car? Paint color? Interior color and material? NAV? ADS? Sport Diff? DSG or MT6?

MrLittle
MrLittle Reader
3/3/21 1:22 p.m.

In reply to Javelin (Forum Supporter) :

Hey! Sorry I started doing this from my phone and I realized it wasn't going to work so I didn't want to start over. I'm updating it.

FatMongo
FatMongo Reader
3/6/21 7:50 a.m.

I love this car. I hate how Audi has eradicated the manual from their lineup.

I would say good luck with sale, but I would be too jealous of the new owner.

MrLittle
MrLittle Reader
3/6/21 11:44 a.m.
FatMongo said:

I love this car. I hate how Audi has eradicated the manual from their lineup.

I would say good luck with sale, but I would be too jealous of the new owner.

I'm working on a plot to keep it but keeping it posted just in case. I took it for the first time since October when I parked it for winter and boy would I miss it. Such a fun, comfortable, car. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
uiYfbaLjWzzYoAGMVqODrAH4zutFAumMNsJLK5Nuuc2eOnNPz49C0tM44X1l9Jy0