accordionfolder
accordionfolder UltraDork
1/16/23 11:28 a.m.

Sold sold sold

mr2s2000elise
mr2s2000elise UberDork
1/16/23 12:15 p.m.

Beautiful car, good luck with the sale! I had a Celestial Blue MS3 from 30K miles to 90K miles. Fantastic car. If I didn't get the EVO, I would be a buyer right now. 

AMiataCalledSteve
AMiataCalledSteve Reader
1/16/23 12:41 p.m.

It's getting really hard to find these in near-stock condition. Someone's really going to appreciate this one! GLWTS

calteg
calteg SuperDork
1/17/23 10:24 a.m.

If you've been eyeing the GR Corolla and want a comparable hot hatch at a fraction of the price, this is a solid contender

accordionfolder
1/17/23 11:51 a.m.

Thanks guys! 

It's got some bumps and bruises, but I think I've priced it appropriately for those issues. I didn't have time to update and get interior photos today - I'll try to fix that today if the rain stays away. 

As you guys rightly noted - finding a speed3 without every bolt-on badly installed and a questionable tune is getting really hard - just like the srt-4's before it. 

clutchsmoke
clutchsmoke UltraDork
1/17/23 12:30 p.m.

I will require spouse approval, but I think/hope I'm first in line for this fine automobile.

accordionfolder
1/17/23 3:07 p.m.

In reply to clutchsmoke :

You're lucky number one - I'm going out now to get the interior cleaned up a bit and try to get some better pictures of it. 

I was considering posting it on other platforms, but will hold off for a bit. I'd much rather deal with GRM'er any day of the week!

accordionfolder
1/17/23 5:29 p.m.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/dyYqapX3NUypsDZD8

Updated photos and updated top ad, need to add more info, but did a tiny wipe down with a bucket and water and vacuumed it out, it really needed it. When you have this many automotive anchors it's hard to give them all they need. 

I just did the four wheel bearings (only bad one was front left, but I like to do them all at once) with OEM and the two motor mounts are brand new as well. It's probably due for new plugs (turbos love plugs!) and I'll try to get to them if I get a chance, they're really easy to get to. No misfires yet, but I prefer to do them before it gets to that. 

NC Kiwi
NC Kiwi New Reader
1/18/23 6:03 p.m.

If clutchsmoke's spouse says no, then please count me in as next in line. I have a stock 2010 MS3 which is now starting to show signs of age (155k miles etc, etc) and have just started looking for a replacement. This would be ideal.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
1/18/23 6:42 p.m.
clutchsmoke said:

I will require spouse approval, but I think/hope I'm first in line for this fine automobile.

Careful. Speed3s are a shockingly deep hole. 

mr2s2000elise
mr2s2000elise UberDork
1/18/23 7:20 p.m.
Mndsm said:

Careful. Speed3s are a shockingly deep hole. 

Yup. 

For me: 2004 MSM, 2010 MS3 ---> led to 2016 WRX, 2011 Civic Si, 2006 Evo 9 MR

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
1/18/23 8:34 p.m.

In reply to mr2s2000elise :

I still have mine I bought new. With 13 miles on it. It's rough, it's tired, it's seen me through my worst. But I have it. 

BLRB
BLRB New Reader
1/18/23 8:48 p.m.

I am also interested if 1 and 2 pass.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
icBur659k42BX4V3v5gXkz8PfYhAf6lW1JuG8LfSF32P7gRh58Np1amdaupnpsad