stroker
stroker PowerDork
12/15/23 11:04 a.m.

10% off any one single item for everyone or 20% off (one item only) for "Inside Track Club" members.  

Might be a good deal on a toolbox or sumpthin'......

grover
grover Dork
12/15/23 4:53 p.m.

woah....are toolboxes included.  Because I'm in the market

NorseDave
NorseDave HalfDork
12/15/23 6:17 p.m.

Also, the ProTIG 165 TIG machine appears to be discontinued, as it was on clearance at my HF for $499.  

aircooled
aircooled MegaDork
12/15/23 6:34 p.m.

Some tips:

- If the Inside Track club discount is more than $30 (the cost of a one year subscription), get the subscription!  (e.g. if you are buying a $1000 welder, and this coupon gets you $100 off more than the regular coupon, or the ITC price is more than a $29 discount)

- Always take a look at the "returns shelf" that is in every store.  They will put re-sellable returns there and mark them down until they sell.  The "rental return" tools will likely end up here, so poorer neighborhoods will likely have more product there.

- If they don't have the item you want to buy with the discount (and the coupon will expire), have the manager write you a rain check ticket for the discounted price.

brandonsmash
brandonsmash Reader
12/15/23 9:38 p.m.

Bought another tool cabinet today; between the garage, workshop, and warehouse I think this is #20? $500 (after tax) for another 42" is pretty fair.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
8arVLgN96TRM4KTgYIi4JsnZ2eFemQehcwwS6dh7PEbNmF5QZJmZdV9RG4Dy52Mb