2 3 4
Mazdax605
Mazdax605 SuperDork
4/15/15 6:07 p.m.

To be honest with you it needs a ton of work. I have $2k into buying it, and the parts so far, and it is pretty rusty.

Powar
Powar SuperDork
4/16/15 7:17 a.m.
XLR99 wrote: My Saab shaped object. Drove it home last fall, parked it in the garage, and haven't touched it since, until today. It's been leaking both ATF and coolant all over the floor. I've been getting some heat to get rid of it, but my wife doesn't understand the allure of a rust-free Texas car in the rust belt.

You can drop that off at my house if you want. I'll keep it safe from the OH elements.

The_Jed
The_Jed UberDork
4/16/15 10:25 a.m.
Ranger50 wrote: I got this one: And this one: And this last one:

You know, a running, driving '92 Mark VII would go a long way toward resurrecting that Mustang...

I know a guy.

XLR99
XLR99 Reader
4/16/15 3:26 p.m.
Powar wrote:
XLR99 wrote: My Saab shaped object. Drove it home last fall, parked it in the garage, and haven't touched it since, until today. It's been leaking both ATF and coolant all over the floor. I've been getting some heat to get rid of it, but my wife doesn't understand the allure of a rust-free Texas car in the rust belt.
You can drop that off at my house if you want. I'll keep it safe from the OH elements.

Well, the plan is for it to remain here while swapping in a turbo/5spd/T5 and enjoying subsequent shenanigans... (Ignore the angry Italian woman wildly gesticulating about her van having to live outside in the elements). Should I need to sell it , obviously it would need to go to another Saab enthusiast.

scottdownsouth
scottdownsouth Reader
4/16/15 5:59 p.m.

What's wrong with the full size Ford Ranger50 ? We should rename this thread Sanford and Son junk swapping and lusting thread !

Powar
Powar SuperDork
4/20/15 7:28 a.m.

No more dead cars:

moparman76_69
moparman76_69 UltraDork
4/20/15 7:41 a.m.

Calling them dead insinuates that you aren't working on them. I'll stick to "long term projects."

2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
jQygUS78HqsEg458aXbZ72RwTlxxb76TYXkCkrdJe5LW1zNgJPOHvK5QXIykGdOF