1 2 3
Flight Service
Flight Service MegaDork
9/8/16 7:55 a.m.

I will be the dissent.

I think it at no point in their cobbled together, incoherent build were they even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on the internet is now dumber for having seen this. Trashing the environment and perfectly fine Answer is nothing that should be applauded. This thing will have the reliability and capability of Kim Kardashian on a sequestered jury of high-profile murder trial. At no point was this ever a good idea other than that of the Budweiser and Meth rattled idiocracy that has become the stars of YouTube notoriety. May God have mercy on their soul.

NickD
NickD Dork
9/8/16 8:19 a.m.
Flight Service wrote:

This photo is the perfect summary

orphancars
orphancars HalfDork
9/8/16 8:57 a.m.
T.J. wrote: In reply to Rupert: I understand where you are coming from, but the person who owns a car gets to decide what they do to it. Fortunately they don't have to first get approval from an internet peanut gallery before starting to modify their own property.

Troof!

I'm sure glad I didn't need to get approval for my V8 swaps for the Fiero and the TVR.......and glad that we don't have some sort of overarching rule that the only car mods are stock ones.

Rupert -- I presume you don't condone or support the GRM $20XX challenge then?

Chadeux
Chadeux HalfDork
9/8/16 10:07 a.m.

I'm just over here thinking I'm glad they did it so I don't have to.

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner MegaDork
9/8/16 10:16 a.m.
RevRico wrote: It's not like they went out and hacked up a BRG or anything.

Meanwhile, I've hacked up a BRG... Really, it's a paint color and not even a rare one in Canada.

This school approached us looking for donations, we declined to take part in the project. I must admit, the end result turned out better than I expected - although I still think now as I thought then, they won't get anywhere near as much for the end result as they're expecting.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
II4nufNQFgssqjP28qWmueMINCUu51iMC3OMlCpvVEROR0btdfWkyaulaLlWEhsi