1 2
codrus (Forum Supporter)
codrus (Forum Supporter) PowerDork
7/16/21 5:38 p.m.
kazoospec said:

None were R32's.

Sounds like the rural route carriers need to start playing Gran Turismo :)

Mr_Asa
Mr_Asa UberDork
7/16/21 5:58 p.m.

Guy I was stationed with had a RHD Cherokee for some reason (dude was weird with a capital WTF, a RHD Jeep was nowhere near the tip of the iceberg) 

I'd be driving around, maybe coming in for work and I'd come up on him on my left and he'd be just right there.  Kinda wrinkled my brain the first few times it happened.  

Chesterfield
Chesterfield Reader
7/16/21 6:38 p.m.

When I lived in northern lower peninsula Michigan in the early 2000s, there was a rhd 90s saturn wagon and a rhd 90s legacy wagon being used by rural mail carriers.

kazoospec
kazoospec UberDork
7/16/21 7:29 p.m.

A few weeks ago, I was at Target when an older minivan pulled up.  Someone jumped out of the "driver's" door and hustled into the store.  Then the van rolled off into the parking lot.  First I thought it was a stolen car bail and was looking for the pursuing police, then I realized it was a Delica.  

A 401 CJ
A 401 CJ SuperDork
7/16/21 7:44 p.m.

My carrier has a RHD only Jeep JK Unlimited that she bought new here in the states.  They only offered them for a couple of years she told me ('13 and '14 maybe) and then stopped.  Hers has 100,000 stop and go postal miles and she says she can sell it for profit anytime as they are still in high demand with mail carriers.  Not sure why Jeep dropped that option.  

j_tso
j_tso Reader
7/16/21 7:51 p.m.

First time I saw a Honda CVCC in person it was amusing that the brake master and throttle cable were still on the right side in a LHD car. Honda's conversion consisted of linkage for the pedals along the firewall.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
heH1PIaPwTGCWbQzy2YlsPuak8S2WuDiXfbjDMOpTe2KEmNdkA6mtvoxGsok5ukZ