G_Body_Man
G_Body_Man SuperDork
9/17/16 11:54 p.m.

I know it's a bit soon, but the look and seasonal maintenance for this winter is done (snows are mandatory outside city limits starting October, and I didn't want to have to raise the front of this thing twice .

Enhance.

Holy Camber, Batman!

Also, the actual oily mechanical driftability mods (not just general maintenance) start this week.

Trackmouse
Trackmouse Dork
9/18/16 12:00 a.m.

I would love to contribute, Once I understand. Are you showing us camber mods? Or winter prep? Or the Walmart vinyl wrap? (Which is dope man)

Chadeux
Chadeux HalfDork
9/18/16 12:09 a.m.

Those are easily the greatest Grand Sport stripes in the history of Crown Vics.

G_Body_Man
G_Body_Man SuperDork
9/18/16 12:13 a.m.

In reply to Trackmouse:

Just sort of what has transpired over the past few days. I got a new alignment (after finding a shop that had a rack low enough), monochrome steelies with custom RWLs on the mounted winters, cheap vinyl wrap on various things, oil change, cooling system maintenance, re-adjusted the backing plates, re-hung the side dump, re-fastened my undertray, and I finally re-aligned my front bumper. Still have to do the season's Rain-X, though.

G_Body_Man
G_Body_Man SuperDork
9/18/16 12:16 a.m.
Chadeux wrote: Those are easily the greatest Grand Sport stripes in the history of Crown Vics.

Given that it's galaxy print, there's probably a Uranus joke in there somewhere.

DWNSHFT
DWNSHFT HalfDork
9/18/16 8:54 a.m.

The wheels and tires are awesome!

XLR99
XLR99 Dork
9/18/16 9:01 a.m.

I'm really liking the body color wheels with the lettering on the tires!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
YoV6iC67Q6La39zLuXGvsHBYZvVLj90DoXioT8UWGskeLk8yCPi78xD1mfW5WM94