4 5 6
slefain
slefain UberDork
2/18/15 7:49 a.m.

I really want to see one of these sitting on 33" tires.

mattmacklind
mattmacklind UltimaDork
2/18/15 9:53 a.m.

Called a dealer, they expect these to arrive in March of 2015 (1st Q anyway). I will definitely be checking these out, but only interested in the Trailhawk version. Online configurator puts the price at around 28K as I would spec it. Not cheap, but in the ball park of an optioned Cross Trek by a thousand or so.Looks more "fun" than a Cross trek if that makes any sense, and the 180 hp is a step up from the Subaru's anemia.

singleslammer
singleslammer UltraDork
2/18/15 9:58 a.m.

In reply to petegossett:

You may only be a few hundred miles north of me but that isn't acceptable here. I have done it and won't be doing it again.

Cotton
Cotton UltraDork
2/18/15 10:35 a.m.
singleslammer wrote: I dont know why some of you are hung up on US tow ratings. The manufacturers want you to buy a giant truck to tow anything and they can withhold their blessing to do it. Look at the same vehicle in Europe and you have your tow rating. It is all a ploy to keep from having towing related warranty payouts and to force people with limited towing needs into a vehicle bigger than they need. There WILL be an aftermarket tow bar available by the time this thing hits the market. Just add it and move one.

Legal reasons is number one for me.....a US lawyer could give one E36 M3 what European tow standards are.

4 5 6

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
gREtj0rM0C16ul2udOLfGynI8ncbr34A7LNffsxG7rY0JF5ns8F1h4BPS98lcwgn