8 9 10 11
failboat
failboat SuperDork
11/12/12 11:18 a.m.

speaking of government vehicles I picked up this one off the storefronts...

mndsm
mndsm PowerDork
11/12/12 11:24 a.m.
thestig99 wrote:

LOLOL @ L4M1GR4 car#.

szeis4cookie
szeis4cookie Reader
11/22/12 9:21 a.m.

DEAL ALERT!! For those of you who liked the demo but not $60 worth (i.e. me), Forza Horizon is $15 from the Microsoft Store today!!!

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/pd/Forza-Horizon-for-Xbox-360/productID.258471400/search.true

Strike_Zero
Strike_Zero Dork
11/22/12 11:18 p.m.

In reply to szeis4cookie:

Purchased!!

Derick Freese
Derick Freese SuperDork
11/23/12 8:59 p.m.

Ordered 2. We have a GameFly copy now that's in near constant use between our 2 Xboxes. Picked up a new subscription to XBL last night so I actually start playing.

szeis4cookie
szeis4cookie Reader
12/1/12 6:12 a.m.

Okay, so when do y'all get online? Played single player for a while last night, got completely sucked in.

Derick Freese
Derick Freese SuperDork
12/1/12 3:01 p.m.

I'm online all the time. wannabeotaku42 is my screen name. Feel free to add me.

Strike_Zero
Strike_Zero Dork
12/1/12 3:05 p.m.
szeis4cookie wrote: Okay, so when do y'all get online? Played single player for a while last night, got completely sucked in.

I started at 9pmish and stopped around 4:30am

Just tearing round and nothing else!

Derick Freese
Derick Freese SuperDork
12/1/12 9:27 p.m.

Yeah, that's been me over the past 2 nights. No sleep makes me grumpy.

Redline
Redline New Reader
12/10/12 7:22 a.m.

I got the game from the family pre ordered. Just finished the basic mode last night. Fun, yeah. I hate that I cannot adjust the suspension or tweak the tune up, but it is what it is, filler until F% or I get a new PS and GT5...which is equivalent with the old wish in one hand line.

I put in a request for TGRM but have yet to be acknowledged by a receipt and grant. Anyone? Switchblade762 g tag

neon4891
neon4891 UltimaDork
12/17/12 2:06 p.m.

A 360 might be my next purchase, along with Horizon. I hate driving on a controller, and a full wheel set up is out of the question, any advice on the wireless wheel?

yamaha
yamaha Dork
12/17/12 2:55 p.m.

In reply to neon4891:

Its not good enough for a simulator, but as Horizon should be treated as a "Drive everywhere as a douchebag" type of game, it should be decent.

I used one of those on FM4 and it definitely wasn't good, but it was "decent". I have not tried one of those on Horizon yet.

szeis4cookie
szeis4cookie Reader
12/17/12 3:40 p.m.

In reply to neon4891:

Tried the wireless wheel with FM4, decided I'd stick to the controller. However, if you'd like to try it, I have it in pretty much new condition that you could have cheap. PM me if interested.

neon4891
neon4891 UltimaDork
12/19/12 10:13 p.m.

Ok, it works, but not great. How would it compare to a Wii mote in a wheel, mario cart style?

szeis4cookie
szeis4cookie Reader
12/20/12 7:09 a.m.

I would say it's about the same, except the Xbox wireless speed wheel is heavier. I could see fatigue happening with the xbox wheel way before the Wii one.

The Xbox wheel, like every great Microsoft product, has special driver software to make it work. It ships with the wheel on CD, but even if you install it Microsoft will force an update via Xbox Live.

Redline
Redline New Reader
1/5/13 8:43 a.m.

wow, so not impressed with Horizon, but am locked into Season Pass with the game and all the stuff that goes with it. The bad thing is, though, that now whenever I am on, it seems no one is on either F4 OR Horizon. I think maybe it's time for a new race season on either system. Maybe some dirt based fun with 4x4 cars, say Subie vs Mistu vs Audi or something, or maybe some gym khana with itty bitty small bores. Then again, FGC and I had a blast with the ST's I built and all of them are now tuned for better equality, at least where FGC and I are concerned

failboat
failboat SuperDork
1/7/13 10:09 a.m.

the Vandura is much more suitable for a game like Horizon than FM4.

MA$$hole
MA$$hole HalfDork
1/7/13 11:09 a.m.

Got this over the weekend & have been hooked. Now I just need to learn how to do paint schemes.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo UltimaDork
1/7/13 11:11 a.m.
MA$$hole wrote: Got this over the weekend & have been hooked. Now I just need to learn how to do paint schemes.

Combine layers, use opacity, and remember y stamps. Its a lot easier than copying and pasting.

MA$$hole
MA$$hole HalfDork
1/7/13 11:34 a.m.

In reply to N Sperlo:

I might break something. I'm one of those gamers that may pick up a game once every 2 years.

SyntheticBlinkerFluid
SyntheticBlinkerFluid UberDork
1/23/13 2:42 p.m.

Who's still playing? I just picked this up yesterday. I really like it. I have to put my special touch on the paintjobs.

Has anyone played multiplayer yet? I only know one person with this game and they are never online.

Rxbalt
Rxbalt New Reader
1/23/13 4:17 p.m.

I'll likely be on in a bit, if anyone else is up for some Forza.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo UltimaDork
1/23/13 4:18 p.m.

I'm headed out for dinner. I may jump in later.

SyntheticBlinkerFluid
SyntheticBlinkerFluid UberDork
1/23/13 4:23 p.m.

I would have to wait until after 10 pm CST when the wife goes to bed.

She hates video games

szeis4cookie
szeis4cookie Reader
1/23/13 7:08 p.m.

I'm still playing, although I have yet to venture online with this game. I could totally see multiplayer being a ton more fun with y'all than with random people, although it would appear I've missed the boat on that.

8 9 10 11

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
A5xDOHt7g2dntCdHqLPEw1joWRThBi9hyvst2tdXsXKOJRI1Gb1Ru63z0Z8YfUtD