donalson
donalson SuperDork
5/25/08 11:14 a.m.

being that our Mario Kart Wii thread went with the other board lets post up here...

i'll post my friend number as soon as i can get on again... post yours up...

bastomatic
bastomatic Dork
5/25/08 6:20 p.m.

I'll do that soon. I'm getting better now! Funky Kong FTW.

fastEddie
fastEddie Dork
5/25/08 7:09 p.m.

0302-0199-6911 = fastEddie

donalson
donalson SuperDork
5/25/08 9:45 p.m.

me no likey the big guys... don't forget to post your SN to the number... even if it is the same here... eddie ;-)...

bastomatic
bastomatic Dork
5/27/08 9:27 a.m.

4210 4401 3010 = Erich

aircooled
aircooled MegaDork
2/24/19 4:16 p.m.

I wouldn't call Mario Kart a "simulation" but this would probably better fit (and be easier to find later) in Simulation Central.

EvanB
EvanB MegaDork
2/24/19 4:44 p.m.

I don't believe Simulation Central existed when this thread was created. 

aircooled
aircooled MegaDork
2/24/19 5:44 p.m.

Doh, didn’t look at the date,  must have been a zombie attack.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
2/24/19 5:54 p.m.

I was trying to figure out how people were trying to start a group on a 2 gen old console. 

donalson
donalson PowerDork
2/27/19 5:21 p.m.

In reply to Mndsm :

lol wow 11 year old thread bump :)... still one of my fav games... I love when the Wii tracks show up on the switch version lol.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
2/27/19 5:23 p.m.

In reply to donalson :

I love the switch version, dont play it nearly enough. 

Stefan
Stefan MegaDork
2/27/19 5:24 p.m.
donalson said:

In reply to Mndsm :

lol wow 11 year old thread bump :)... still one of my fav games... I love when the Wii tracks show up on the switch version lol.

Is it bad that I still have mine?

Toebra
Toebra Dork
2/28/19 5:32 p.m.

When I saw this thread title, I thought I was hallucinating because, Wii, who has one of those old fossils still.

I just played Mario Kart on my Wii last night.  You can't get on Netflix using your Wii console anymore, in case anyone was wondering.

donalson
donalson PowerDork
3/7/19 8:31 p.m.
Stefan said:
donalson said:

In reply to Mndsm :

Is it bad that I still have mine?

we actually have two of them... one is hacked with homebrew and has a bunch of games on a HDD and a bunch of other simulators to play old console stuff... we picked up another because the disc reader stopped working and my son got a game he wanted to play... I just never got around to hacking the 2nd one... so it's a quick plug change to get it working vs the other...

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
h6H2gP4sYRS6pNqlsyHsDM15iemzuX90TBmwUK9lRPdjaJqWZMcFW8P0oFooytlL