4 5 6 7
poopshovel
poopshovel UltimaDork
1/20/13 3:51 p.m.

Zero? AWESOME!

Anti-stance
Anti-stance SuperDork
1/20/13 4:04 p.m.

Superbowl titles can't be dropped later, no matter how much money you pay behind closed doors.

Anti-stance
Anti-stance SuperDork
1/20/13 4:06 p.m.

Hell, the way the Falcons D is playing again, its not gonna matter. berkeleying losers.

poopshovel
poopshovel UltimaDork
1/20/13 4:18 p.m.
Anti-stance wrote: Superbowl titles can't be dropped later, no matter how much money you pay behind closed doors.

Oh E36 M3! Money was exchanged? What's that word for a girl who exchanges money for sex? Maybe we should ask Gonzo's mom.

Anti-stance
Anti-stance SuperDork
1/20/13 4:31 p.m.
poopshovel wrote: What's that word for a girl who exchanges money for sex?

A Steelers fan?

Anti-stance
Anti-stance SuperDork
1/20/13 5:04 p.m.

1-0 for the week. They covered the 4 points as projected.

poopshovel
poopshovel UltimaDork
1/20/13 5:06 p.m.

No cinderella stories here!!! Let's hope the same goes for Stabbin Ray!

Jesus Christ, wasn't like the refs didn't try to give it to the mudbirds!

Anti-stance
Anti-stance SuperDork
1/20/13 5:12 p.m.

That Douglas reception was suspect. It seemed like that 4th down play that there was alot of contact at the top of the route with White. Not sure if that was inside of 5 yards.

Either way, I hope Baltimore wins because I don't see San Fran beating the Pats.

Ranger50
Ranger50 UberDork
1/20/13 5:34 p.m.
Anti-stance wrote: Either way, I hope Baltimore wins because I don't see San Fran beating the Pats.

I don't. Hate the Ratbirds and that retiring idjit more then the Cheatriots. Second part of that sentence is true. SF has no defense to stop the Pats offense.

Teh E36 M3
Teh E36 M3 Dork
1/20/13 6:23 p.m.

9rs what, bitches!!!

That was far too close.

poopshovel
poopshovel UltimaDork
1/20/13 6:25 p.m.
Anti-stance wrote: That Douglas reception was suspect. It seemed like that 4th down play that there was alot of contact at the top of the route with White. Not sure if that was inside of 5 yards. Either way, I hope Baltimore wins because I don't see San Fran beating the Pats.

Suspect? E36 M3 hit the ground and the refs GAVE it to the mudturds. Go Cheatriots!!! No Cinderella story for stabbin ray. No more rings for San Fran Sissy!!!

poopshovel
poopshovel UltimaDork
1/20/13 6:39 p.m.

At least I don't have to hear "Khalid Talib Kwalimalakhufi" or whatever all night!

Anti-stance
Anti-stance SuperDork
1/20/13 6:48 p.m.

I am so sick of seeing Ray Lewis on TV. He is such a drama queen.

I have never seen someone cry so much and not actually shed a tear. I guess all the camera attention makes his tear ducts shy.

poopshovel
poopshovel UltimaDork
1/20/13 6:57 p.m.

New screensaver. Thx dawg.

wbjones
wbjones UberDork
1/20/13 7:13 p.m.
Anti-stance wrote: That Douglas reception was suspect. It seemed like that 4th down play that there was alot of contact at the top of the route with White. Not sure if that was inside of 5 yards. Either way, I hope Baltimore wins because I don't see San Fran beating the Pats.

looked like it was right on the 5 yd limit .. the announcers kept looking at it and talking about it ... the Douglas reception wasn't going to be turned over ... either way .. if it had been ruled incomplete to start with or complete .. not enough evidence either way

poopshovel
poopshovel UltimaDork
1/20/13 7:21 p.m.

It was incomplete. I don't see how there's any disputing that.

poopshovel
poopshovel UltimaDork
1/20/13 7:26 p.m.

Baltimore's OL is see-through.  No playcalling on the line by flake-o.  Doomed to fail.

Anti-stance
Anti-stance SuperDork
1/20/13 8:33 p.m.

In reply to poopshovel:

Or not

Anti-stance
Anti-stance SuperDork
1/20/13 8:43 p.m.

I am all for Baltimore winning. I think the 49ers have a better chance against them than the Pats and I always root for NFC unless its the Texans, the Steelers, or Peyton.

logdog
logdog HalfDork
1/20/13 8:48 p.m.

Stupid Ravens. Now we have to listen to two weeks of Harbaugh brother talk and how Ray Lewis wants to retire with a win. Yeech.

poopshovel
poopshovel UltimaDork
1/20/13 8:49 p.m.
Anti-stance wrote: In reply to poopshovel: Or not

Lol. Ray lives to stab another day. berkeleyin murderin snitch piece of E36 M3. At least I got to Brady cry AGAIN.

Thank God the SB ain't in ATL. Hide yo kids, NOLA!

Hal
Hal Dork
1/20/13 8:50 p.m.

Everybody ready for the "Harbowl"?

Anti-stance
Anti-stance SuperDork
1/20/13 8:51 p.m.

Atleast Brady will do it away from the cameras. I can't stand that attention whore Ray Lewis. Lets get the Superbowl over and get him out of the game. Hate that guy.

BoostedBrandon
BoostedBrandon Dork
1/20/13 8:51 p.m.

I don't care who wins, I'm just glad that the Pats aren't there.

Anti-stance
Anti-stance SuperDork
1/20/13 8:52 p.m.
BoostedBrandon wrote: I don't care who wins, I'm just glad that the Pats aren't there.

touche

4 5 6 7

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
lM0Rjwi7ykg2Z4bkEeuREud5C6Z8oODzwjWG5KkDrtkOcR5Ra1eeseHY5yA23Wgn