MPV_TT
MPV_TT New Reader
1/19/14 11:41 p.m.

This truck looks and functions like a work truck, but has become more powerful than a Porsche making it one heck of a sleeper. This truck has served as my daily driver, and is a total hoot to drive. This is a Hot Rod Truck, it is a built 4.6L V8 2-valve from a brand new '04 Mustang GT long block, twin screw supercharged with 19PSI, outfitted with porting, stage three cams, and heated seats to boot!!! For those that have experienced a vehicle with this type of supercharger bolted directly to the manifold, you know how fast the torque hits, and this truck is no exception (look at the dyno sheet below, boost is the top line, torque the middle, and horsepower the bottom, e-mail me for a full sized one) This beast will easily burn the tires, and suck up gas like a vacuum, but when driven intelligently it is civil enough to go to the dump, pick the kids up from school, or get 250 miles to the tank.

I work at a metal store, so I equipped this truck with a one of a kind powder coated steel headache rack which made it easy to load/unload with a forklift, yet swing it to the front when not in use. Built for toughness I have added beefier pedals for bigger feet and boots, diamond plate kick panels on the door, and a ¼" steel bed cover on remote controlled electric linear actuators.

Over the last many years as this truck slowly became more powerful, I have continued to make small upgrades and repairs to consistently handle the now 547 horsepower every time the key is turned. Included in these upgrades are a performance transmission & torque converter, Yukon gearset, solid and oversized front and rear sway bars, heater hoses, water pump, brakes, hood, belts, pulleys, electric radiator fans, killer chiller, countless hours of tuning both the engine and transmission for optimal drivability and performance. The transmission makes this especially a pleasure to drive with late shift keeping the engine at the most optimum RPM for awesome acceleration. Then, when decreasing your speed it is programed to downshift early keeping you in your ideal gear and ready to take off at a moments notice without fear of bogging down.

The buyer will also receive, if they wish, lots of parts amassed over the 14 years of ownership including: -Air helper springs & brackets which were previously installed (but not currently) -Additional pulley and belt for the supercharger. -OEM hood -Haynes Manual, and all aftermarket accessory manuals. -The remainder of my meth mix for the Snow injection

NO TRADES, SOLD AS IS, Located near Seattle Washington

$10,000

Thanks for looking.

Engine

• Crafted from a new 2004 Mustang 4.6L GT Romeo block and heads with H- Beam forged connecting rods, Probe 2618 18cc pistons with total seal p/moly rings, competition porting , Manley stainless steel valves and springs -- viton seals, and other goodies built by Powerheads Racing, Wildomar, CA ~92,000 miles • Comp Cams - Stage III ~ 50,000 miles • Tork Tech TVS 1900 supercharger ~ 39,000 miles • Conservative/safe dyno tune of 547 rwhp, with 19psi boost and over 400 ft-lbs of torque at 2000 rpm!!! • Oil changed every ~5,000mi with Amsoil 0W-30 and over 30,000mi of Oil Analysis reports from Blackstone Laboratories • Custom drainable oil catch can to keep intake clean • Snow Performance Meth Injection with a ~1 gal reservoir behind the grill • Upgraded 60 lb fuel injectors with FPR • Diablo Sport Mafia Mass Air Flow Calibrator • Kenne Bell Boost-A-Spark and Boost-A-Pump • Full custom stainless exhaust with two stage exhaust optimum for keeping noise down in the cab allowing you to drive long road trips without any annoying droning. • Killer Chiller intercooler system by Kincaid Performance (this is awesome, it runs the water for the air/water intercooler through a device which is chilled into the a/c system giving you frigid air intake temps at the twist of a knob. Those with boosted cars know how valuable cold air in their manifold is.) • Innovative wideband, digital Autometer Boost Gauge, supercharger water intercooler temp gauge, Edge gauge device, and handheld SCT Tuner

Drivetrain and Exterior

• 4.10 8.8" rear with Yukon Gears • Precision Industries 2800 stall torque converter and Heavily Modified 4R70W Transmission by ABC Transmission of Tacoma ~ 25,000 miles • Dedicated oversized transmission cooler and deep sump pan • Custom oversized aluminum drive shaft • SSBC 14" vented and slotted 2 piece front rotors and 4 piston aluminum calipers with stainless braided lines • Custom fitted SuperDuty hydroboost braking system to ensure solid braking even with the aggressive cam and massive boost • Custom fitted/paint matched expedition front bumper with fog lights and OEM switch • Paint matched side mirrors with signal indicators • Aftermarket headlamps and corner lights • 20" Centerline Aluminum wheels with matching spare wrapped in Parada Spec-X 285/50 R20 rubber • Custom designed and powder coated headache rack and remote controlled steel bed cover • Line-X coated bed and undercarriage • Oversized Helwig Solid Sway Bars front and rear with urethane bushings means you forget you are driving a truck when you go through the corners • Factory installed towing package

Interior and Sound System

• Kenwood DNX9140 double DIN with remote control, bluetooth connectivity, HD radio, back-up camera, GPS navigation, iPod interface and USB interface • Infinity Speakers front and rear powered by Kenwood 4ch amp • 10" Kenwood Subwoofer in custom box with grill powered by Audiobahn amp with remote gain control (also a sturdy soft cover for the sub that I employed when traveling with my dog) • Fully deadened cab with Second Skin Damplifier Pro for reduced road, engine, and exhaust noise. • Ford Expedition leather seats with two stage heating and lumbar support • Custom fit Ford Expedition center console • Blue interior foot well lighting • Factory alarm with two key fobs

Feel free to ask any questions, and message me with any inquiries.

chandlerGTi
chandlerGTi SuperDork
1/20/14 6:48 a.m.

Cool truck

MPV_TT
MPV_TT New Reader
3/30/14 1:03 p.m.
SnowMongoose
SnowMongoose HalfDork
3/30/14 4:31 p.m.

It's localish, I just added it to my ebay watch list.
Not that I need anything like this, of course.

MPV_TT
MPV_TT New Reader
4/27/14 10:59 p.m.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
nZvyXZtSM232xmTqG67brpM34L6Hz5ZohYxhcsLtANElKE8GkU1XiexlblU2mKKg