jm3
jm3 New Reader
2/4/13 12:26 p.m.

What is the deal?

This question has been asked quite a bit. I do not want to answer on FB, or any of the forums, because this is a "GRM race car builder with a GRM calendar on the wall" promotional deal.

10% off any individual race car part. 15% over $900.

Type that exact word into the "coupon/promo code" box. And you will get 10% off RACE camber/caster plates, bearings, whatever parts we could think of that are for building your racecar.

Any problem, or for the 15% deal, please call or email.

unevolved
unevolved Dork
2/4/13 12:44 p.m.

Your image is redirecting to your product page for some reason... Probably what's causing your hotlinking problem.

jm3
jm3 New Reader
2/4/13 1:08 p.m.
unevolved wrote: Your image is redirecting to your product page for some reason... Probably what's causing your hotlinking problem.

We had to have hotlinking blocked except for one address, and I forget which one it is. Human frailty caused by not enough post-it notes.

ransom
ransom SuperDork
2/4/13 1:23 p.m.
jm3 wrote: Human frailty caused by not enough post-it notes.

Story of my life.

Well, perhaps parts of my life that are too boring for cocktail parties, but they happen to me anyhow...

jm3
jm3 New Reader
2/4/13 2:05 p.m.
ransom wrote:
jm3 wrote: Human frailty caused by not enough post-it notes.
Story of my life. Well, perhaps parts of my life that are too boring for cocktail parties, but they happen to me anyhow...

I started talking about post-it notes at a cocktail party one time.

After a while, I was just sort of hanging out by myself. Not sure why. Its not as though I was discussing politics or religion.

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
2/4/13 2:47 p.m.

I cleaned up the original post so that the photo is now linked. Thanks, Jay, for giving our readers a special deal.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
LtNpThxBc3vE7F8WqmNGlwueqfqjOIXMNrj7LSO0drz8fyQPEVyEreNjbDS809vL