1 2
ModularCal
ModularCal New Reader
3/13/24 2:00 p.m.
Dan_Lee said:

Hey JG, it was a pleasure meeting you in the paddock and competing against you in S3. I really like your philosophy of the "60-minute track prep" dual duty car, it perfectly captures the essence of Sport class.

I too was bumped from the podium (by yet another dang $50-60k Honda), but considering how outgunned my stock tune Hyundai on 235s was, I really can't complain about the results. Looking forward to reading/watching the rest of your journey with the 435i!

We had a great 4-5 way battle going on all day in S3! Thanks for the great competition - that was a close finish.

JG Pasterjak
JG Pasterjak Production/Art Director
3/13/24 2:29 p.m.
ModularCal said:
Dan_Lee said:

Hey JG, it was a pleasure meeting you in the paddock and competing against you in S3. I really like your philosophy of the "60-minute track prep" dual duty car, it perfectly captures the essence of Sport class.

I too was bumped from the podium (by yet another dang $50-60k Honda), but considering how outgunned my stock tune Hyundai on 235s was, I really can't complain about the results. Looking forward to reading/watching the rest of your journey with the 435i!

We had a great 4-5 way battle going on all day in S3! Thanks for the great competition - that was a close finish.

Yeah it really was a solid class. I'm not sure whether I liked it more or less that we all seemed to be in different groups, but it was cool getting to watch some other S3 cars on track. 

I think the BMW is maybe not the class ringer, but given the right track and circumstances it's perfectly competitive. I'm looking forward to more seat time, more development, and a fun season.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
LLuavarMsSBCe7JXXl2M4jt2lrF3iY55sQLGgJxOlEBd4Oj94oqX2WxUpie6XExC