1 2 3
Slyp_Dawg
Slyp_Dawg Reader
1/7/11 10:17 p.m.

that guy was a major dick to her, but at the same time, he was 100% right once he started telling her what she could do to help him

Gubby
Gubby New Reader
1/7/11 10:18 p.m.

"it's a big building with books inside..."

Of course, that's not important right now.

gamby
gamby SuperDork
1/7/11 10:29 p.m.
carguy123 wrote: As you said - ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!

I love it. It's like a good Jim Norton rant.

SVreX
SVreX SuperDork
1/7/11 10:43 p.m.

Underneath the ranting bad attitude, there's a whole lotta truth in that. Both sides.

If women understood better that men really do think that way, they'd be more careful about how they handle things.

If men understood better that women really do think that way, they'd be more careful about how they handle things.

joey48442
joey48442 SuperDork
1/8/11 12:50 a.m.

Guys/girls: one main lesson. Dont put up with any bullE36 M3. Remember this rule. That, and don't stick your blank in anything you wouldn't stick your blank in, and you will do well.

Joey

Osterkraut
Osterkraut Dork
1/8/11 2:47 a.m.
DukeOfUndersteer wrote: Are you cute? Put on a low-cut top, show some cleavage and go (by yourself) to the local Jeep shop, and explain to the guys that you are helping your boyfriend to rebuild his engine and neither of you can figure out this one little step, and do they have any advice…

I love this line. The icing on the cake (pie for this crowd?) is the qualifier. I LOL'd.

Jensenman
Jensenman SuperDork
1/8/11 7:41 a.m.

First Respond was dead on the money re: Dream Killer. But he left out a major part. Case in point: I have had women in my life get really pissed about my hobby. That is, until their car or their momma's car needs some wrenchin', then suddenly they become just like First Repond's recommendation of what she should do.

They probably still wonder why I moved on. I might be a typical big ol' dumb goofy guy, but I know when I'm being used.

chknhwk
chknhwk Reader
1/8/11 9:28 a.m.
Appleseed wrote: Rebuilding a Jeep engine with your boyfriend will get you married.

I wish more girls would figure that out. That's why both my previous and present gf's drove blue Mustang Cobras. (Previous was a road racer, present is a drag racer.) Loved the post though. It was a little rough around the edges but a great explanation of what guys want. Honestly if a girl did all that for me I'd do whatever the hell she wants, too. Like others said, it takes two to tango and you each have to give in a little to what the other wants or it won't work out in the end.

madmallard
madmallard Reader
1/8/11 7:17 p.m.

i smell troll bait...

Karl La Follette
Karl La Follette HalfDork
1/9/11 1:04 p.m.

wow do I love my wife

Rob_Mopar
Rob_Mopar HalfDork
1/10/11 8:06 p.m.
Karl La Follette wrote: wow do I love my wife

She planted a Mazda garden?

Rufledt
Rufledt HalfDork
1/10/11 8:42 p.m.
Rob_Mopar wrote:
Karl La Follette wrote: wow do I love my wife
She planted a Mazda garden?

Does Autozone sell packets of RX7 seeds? 'Cause that'd be awesome.

dollraves
dollraves Reader
1/10/11 8:52 p.m.
DukeOfUndersteer wrote: Found this on another site, i feel the same way....
First Respond said: Shut the hell up. You’re not his wife. You’re not paying for the repairs. It’s absolutely none of your business what he does with his Jeep or his money. I know your type well… first it’s “Sell the Jeep because it’s costing too much money.” Then it’s “No, you can’t go spend the weekend with your buddies because I need you to take me shopping.” Then it’s “Oh gee, honey… I’m pregnant. Gosh, I have no idea how that happened.” You’re a DreamKiller. You kill a guy’s dreams, take away his future, tie him down with a fat mortgage and too many babies, and turn him into just another miserable guy wondering, “How the hell did I get here?”

Oooh, damn, now I get it. Getting my tubes tied and being a cute chick who loves Mazdas is what I've been doing wrong all along. If I were a DreamKiller, I wouldn't be single!

sigh

Mental
Mental SuperDork
1/10/11 9:23 p.m.
dollraves wrote: Oooh, damn, now I get it. Getting my tubes tied and being a cute chick who loves Mazdas is what I've been doing wrong all along. If I were a DreamKiller, I wouldn't be single! *sigh*

Yeah, but now, you are loved.... Trust me, your time is coming.

Appleseed
Appleseed SuperDork
1/11/11 11:22 a.m.
dollraves wrote: < Oooh, damn, now I get it. Getting my tubes tied and being a cute chick who loves Mazdas is what I've been doing wrong all along. If I were a DreamKiller, I wouldn't be single! *sigh*

Your post is useless without pics.

dollraves
dollraves Reader
1/11/11 1:14 p.m.
Appleseed wrote: Your post is useless without pics.

TONS of pictures of my Mazdas in my GRM garage!

http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/reader-rides/garage/dollraves/

oldsaw
oldsaw SuperDork
1/11/11 1:55 p.m.

In reply to dollraves:

"Teasers" are sometimes referred to as "Dreamkillers".

Marty!
Marty! Dork
1/11/11 3:23 p.m.
Appleseed wrote:
dollraves wrote: < Oooh, damn, now I get it. Getting my tubes tied and being a cute chick who loves Mazdas is what I've been doing wrong all along. If I were a DreamKiller, I wouldn't be single! *sigh*
Your post is useless without pics.

I know where there is one EXTREMELY flattering pic on this board, but I ain't telling........

wbjones
wbjones Dork
1/11/11 3:34 p.m.

come on back to NC... who knows what might happen

dollraves
dollraves Reader
1/11/11 4:52 p.m.
oldsaw wrote: In reply to dollraves: "Teasers" are sometimes referred to as "Dreamkillers".

I never tease! Anyone who shows up at the Challenge and asks nicely is welcome to put their hands...on my car. ;)

Besides, there are pics of me mixed in with the Mazdas in the garage. I am, sadly, painfully adorable in that "kid sister" kind of way. It's my curse.

JoeyM
JoeyM Dork
1/11/11 4:57 p.m.
dollraves wrote: Oooh, damn, now I get it. Getting my tubes tied and being a cute chick who loves Mazdas is what I've been doing wrong all along.

No, tube tying is a good thing. (IMHO) What you're doing wrong is not spending enough time near us in Central FL.

dollraves
dollraves Reader
1/11/11 5:14 p.m.
wbjones wrote: come on back to NC... who knows what might happen

I'd be unemployed, homeless, broke and have to sell all my beloved cars. I miss NC, but I gotta eat! And I have Mazdas to feed, too!

wbjones
wbjones Dork
1/11/11 7:35 p.m.

shoot I wouldn't even hold the Mazda addiction against you...

oldopelguy
oldopelguy Dork
1/11/11 10:39 p.m.
dollraves wrote: I wouldn't be single!

You're still single? Inconceivable!!!!

dollraves
dollraves Reader
1/12/11 8:18 p.m.
oldopelguy wrote: You're still single? Inconceivable!!!!

Awww! You guys are so good for my ego. :D

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
XuArvPclbIT774cLokMVnY8HUEgkoGDwJTHEOPjEwpvLhfrzchCVp04Lg42k3CFA