1 2
Monkeywrench
Monkeywrench Reader
3/2/09 5:30 p.m.

Nobody is left in Camden, they all shot each other

Toyman01
Toyman01 New Reader
3/2/09 5:44 p.m.

Looks a lot like Capers Inlet South Carolina. Probably why I don't go there any more.

mad_machine
mad_machine SuperDork
3/2/09 6:39 p.m.
Monkeywrench wrote: Nobody is left in Camden, they all shot each other

Company I used to work for.. my boss tried to get the contract to replace the sidewalk lighting in and around the waterfront.. until he realised that none of his employees would go do the job.

jhaas
jhaas New Reader
3/2/09 7:06 p.m.

WOW, this took me back along way...Shane and I used to lifegaurd every summer in seaside park NJ. believe it or not a much quieter town, about 500yards south of where this interview was taken. We all hated north jersey idiots. but you have to admit, those titties were nice.

see if any of you can pick Shane and I out of this picture...remember this was 1995.

mad_machine
mad_machine SuperDork
3/2/09 7:52 p.m.

I am with you and Shane there.. I grew up in ocean city.. I can remember back before the casinos came to AC... after labor day the population dropped below 10,000 people and the only traffic lights that worked were the main drags onto the island. The rest just blinked.

The practically rolled up the sidewalks and put them away.

Being a dry town, OC still does not get all the idiots.. but Sea Isle does

Monkeywrench
Monkeywrench Reader
3/2/09 8:11 p.m.
mad_machine wrote: I am with you and Shane there.. I grew up in ocean city.. I can remember back before the casinos came to AC... after labor day the population dropped below 10,000 people and the only traffic lights that worked were the main drags onto the island. The rest just blinked. The practically rolled up the sidewalks and put them away. Being a dry town, OC still does not get all the idiots.. but Sea Isle does

Small world, I grew up in OC as well (born in 87, so you have me beat by a few years )

nutherjrfan
nutherjrfan New Reader
3/2/09 8:34 p.m.

Wow.

Appleseed
Appleseed Reader
3/2/09 9:25 p.m.

Proof that "Idiocracy" is a documentary.

HappyAndy
HappyAndy Reader
3/2/09 9:52 p.m.
mad_machine wrote: heeee... the south will seceed one day! Mostly we are tired of North Jersey siphoning off all our money and giving our end of the state a bad name in return

And if you succeed I will happily move back before the ink is dry on the State of South Jersey constitution.

ignorant
ignorant SuperDork
3/3/09 5:54 a.m.
Monkeywrench wrote: Nobody is left in Camden, they all shot each other

i worked there once..

They are all not dead, the hookers on admiral wilson boulevard are made of kevlar.

Monkeywrench
Monkeywrench Reader
3/3/09 8:46 a.m.
ignorant wrote:
Monkeywrench wrote: Nobody is left in Camden, they all shot each other
i worked there once.. They are all not dead, the hookers on admiral wilson boulevard are made of kevlar.

do zombies count as people?

fiat22turbo
fiat22turbo SuperDork
3/3/09 9:13 a.m.

No, but zombie strippers can be handy at times....

93celicaGT2
93celicaGT2 HalfDork
3/3/09 9:14 a.m.
fiat22turbo wrote: No, but zombie strippers can be handy at times....

That move was AWESOME.

ignorant
ignorant SuperDork
3/3/09 9:21 a.m.
Toyman01 wrote: Looks a lot like Capers Inlet South Carolina. Probably why I don't go there any more.

no crap

or morris island

too much money too little brains

Monkeywrench
Monkeywrench Reader
3/3/09 9:24 a.m.

poopshovel
poopshovel SuperDork
3/3/09 12:59 p.m.

Let us not forget that the creepiest Guido in the world lives south of the Mason-Dixon:

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH SuperDork
3/3/09 1:10 p.m.

I now feel better about being a solitary geek stuck in a cubicle. In fact I don't want to leave my cubicle now

DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 HalfDork
3/3/09 1:59 p.m.
poopshovel wrote: Let us not forget that the creepiest Guido in the world lives south of the Mason-Dixon:

That's just creepy.

Jensenman
Jensenman SuperDork
3/4/09 12:56 p.m.

You think he's creepy in makeup? Wait till he's out of uniform.

1 2
Our Preferred Partners
EyrrhSkj60o5kVgzLviFhJS0TnK8WfiXFxsGsUKDM2jPjAo51YPblwVJNOo5VXvY