ignorant SuperDork
5/20/08 6:35 p.m.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcoL1fSyFAo

And you succeeded little man. Good Job!

Great American Parenting FTW!

Volksroddin
Volksroddin New Reader
5/21/08 6:32 p.m.

I love playing GTA, not getting in trouble for the stuff you do makes it better. but yes the kid needs some help. BTW I thuoght hood rat was a name for grils

Osterkraut
Osterkraut New Reader
5/21/08 6:38 p.m.

YOUTHanasia, anyone?

The grandmother should get her way.

ignorant
ignorant SuperDork
5/21/08 6:48 p.m.

I wonder if the Marine Corps need any half pints?

therex
therex Dork
5/22/08 5:37 p.m.

I am speechless.

That kid wouldn't be able to walk for an entire year.

donalson
donalson SuperDork
5/22/08 6:59 p.m.

amazing quality parenting these kids are getting... the bit about grandma has custody is code for... ma mama BeEeZ a cRacK hOeZ

gamby
gamby SuperDork
5/22/08 7:25 p.m.

Saw this on another forum a month or so ago.

A grenade is the only solution for that kid. It's pretty clear he's already a menace.

ignorant
ignorant SuperDork
5/22/08 8:24 p.m.
gamby wrote: A grenade is the only solution for that kid. .

I wouldn't say only...

but Jo ain't gonna help this one...

Jensenman
Jensenman SuperDork
5/22/08 9:32 p.m.

I would whoop his lil' a$$, jail or no jail. :evil:

RealMiniDriver
RealMiniDriver Dork
5/22/08 9:42 p.m.

"If I wouldn't go to jail, I'd whoop his ass."

There's the problem with America today. You can't punish a kid anymore. Really, if any of us did that when we were 7, our asses would be sooo red, we couldn't sit for a month.

joey48442
joey48442 New Reader
5/22/08 9:57 p.m.

Ive said it before, from the looks of that little bastard he'll be gone of a heart attack in a few years...

Joey

poopshovel
poopshovel Dork
5/23/08 12:43 p.m.

Damn I hate watching shit like that. It makes me want to cry. The little dude didn't have a chance from the moment that someone named him "Latarian." Grandma has custody. I honestly feel bad for her too.

We had a grandma come in the shop a few months ago who had to physically restrain her grandson who was about this kid's age. She looked like she was about to cry from the embarrassment. She came back later without the kid, and explained that her daughter and son in law were meth addicts, and that she had to fight to get her grandson. I'm thankful every day that I had a somewhat stable home growing up; or at least that I have a dad who didn't put up with any BS.

slefain
slefain Dork
5/23/08 1:12 p.m.

"If a kid calls his grandma 'mom' and his mom 'Pam,' he is going to jail." - Chris Rock

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
S02VgR8XGkTKvoZFzMjsR8c60a3eQkkrIVskcT9wIJ9KABFA4rwJXnPNOD0RnPlG