loosecannon
loosecannon UltraDork
6/20/24 9:01 a.m.

The answer is YES! I practiced and practiced on a sim and it helped a lot but did not prepare me for the elevation changes. When you're actually on the 'ring, the ups and downs are wild. At times you are climbing and climbing then drop down and the car gets light but my favorite parts are the compressions where you race down into a valley and the car gets heavy. It's also pretty crazy how you can be doing 200 km/h and some E36 M3 car comes blazing past you at 300 km/h. I recommend it to every gearhead, make it a bucket list item. I made a video about it I drive the Nurburgring!!

WonkoTheSane
WonkoTheSane UltraDork
6/20/24 9:06 a.m.

Yes. 

I <3 the Ring! 

NOHOME
NOHOME MegaDork
6/20/24 9:50 a.m.

I watched the vid. Pretty much said it all.laughyes

Slippery
Slippery UltimaDork
6/20/24 10:54 a.m.

I agree, the elevation changes are nothing like I expected. Even in a crappy car its fun. 

Wish I would've bought the picture. 

slantsix
slantsix HalfDork
7/4/24 8:53 p.m.

Yes ot is! We were there in 2013 with a rental Nissan Qashqai. Crappy non track day car but good for the experience!

plowtada
plowtada New Reader
8/21/24 7:57 a.m.

Yes Yes yes

84FSP
84FSP PowerDork
8/21/24 8:25 a.m.

Finally had a chance to run it after 4 attempts in 2015 I think.  Ran a Turbo Diesel A4 company car.  It was amazing.  Only sketch part is I had to run the whole thing windows down to be able to hear the GT3's and get off the line before they blew by me at god awful quick speeds.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ki7vzADWYf89L3E01rt4zAmMMEhA54S8OONO3Lkd4li0K7GZmKJUzXmDAERctROA