5/15/24 1:09 p.m.

At the shop where my Toyobaru's getting put back together:

RacerBoy75
RacerBoy75 Reader
5/15/24 10:04 p.m.

RacerBoy75
RacerBoy75 Reader
5/15/24 10:06 p.m.

I'm guessing this is a Fiero with a Countach kit body.

crankwalk (Forum Supporter)
crankwalk (Forum Supporter) UltraDork
5/16/24 5:49 p.m.

Grenadier. Other more different G Wagen. I don't know much about them other I'd rather have a G Wagen. these just look weird to me

Pete. (l33t FS)
Pete. (l33t FS) MegaDork
5/16/24 7:01 p.m.

Not sure what but it's right hand drive

Here's a worse photo!

(Not my truck)

5/16/24 7:07 p.m.

In reply to Pete. (l33t FS) :

Nissan Stagea

Pete. (l33t FS)
Pete. (l33t FS) MegaDork
5/16/24 8:00 p.m.

Yep. Thanks!

Very distinctive headlights.

buzzboy
buzzboy UltraDork
5/17/24 8:08 a.m.

Skyline front ends bolt up to the Stagea and look so very right

Slippery
Slippery PowerDork
5/17/24 8:31 a.m.
RacerBoy75 said:

This car was on BaT a few times. First in Colorado and then in Portland. I bid on it on the first go around but then got too high and the buyer ended up being a no show.

911R acquired it at some point, he is a well known dealer out of Portland, and he always has the best drive videos:

RacerBoy75
RacerBoy75 Reader
5/17/24 12:04 p.m.

Interesting background on that car! Thanks for the information. If I ever see the owner I'll ask them about it.

DarkMonohue
DarkMonohue SuperDork
5/17/24 9:03 p.m.

This may get filed under "rare and nobody cares", but it's ridiculously clean. Also a stick shift car, which has to be impossibly rare.

Recon1342
Recon1342 UltraDork
5/18/24 10:36 a.m.

In reply to DarkMonohue :

That's actually really cool. I love seeing clean examples of uncommon cars. 

DarkMonohue
DarkMonohue SuperDork
5/18/24 11:59 a.m.

In reply to Recon1342 :

It's cooler than it ought to be, isn't it? My wife's first car was a poverty spec (DX?) '85 Camry, and despite the fact that it was perilously slow, it was a pretty nice little car and definitely had a certain charm. We took our honeymoon trip in that car.

**WARNING: BORING STORY AHEAD**

It also had a habit of progressively losing power when you needed it most, then dying altogether, only to start up and drive away as though nothing had happened. Turned out to be worn valve guides that left nasty carbon buildup on the exhaust valves; the carbon swelled up under the heat of hard use, preventing the valves from closing, at which point the hydraulic lifters took up the slack, and just like that, it dropped one cylinder at a time until it laid down dead. By the time it coasted to a stop, the heat and oil pressure had subsided to the point that it fired up and drove away running like the proverbial Swiss watch. It was infuriating. 

rjracin240
rjracin240 New Reader
5/20/24 8:17 a.m.

O

TurnerX19
TurnerX19 UberDork
5/20/24 8:41 a.m.

In reply to rjracin240 :

BTCC here we come! 

rjracin240
rjracin240 New Reader
5/20/24 12:45 p.m.

In reply to TurnerX19 :

Actually got to watch the P10 Primera's run at Brands Hatch when they had the Volvo, wagons. Great day, with lots of excitement.

Hoping to find someone that would have an interest in this one, great driver and was one of 3 1989 P10's left that were registered to drive on the roads in the UK. Great fun dive bombing the Merc's BMW's, and VW's at the roundabout and dodging the sheep in the Brecon Beacons while there.

Have my sights on a 1991 Nissan Sunny hatchback, that would go good on this forum

rjracin240
rjracin240 New Reader
5/20/24 12:45 p.m.

In reply to TurnerX19 :

Actually got to watch the P10 Primera's run at Brands Hatch when they had the Volvo, wagons. Great day, with lots of excitement.

Hoping to find someone that would have an interest in this one, great driver and was one of 3 1989 P10's left that were registered to drive on the roads in the UK. Great fun dive bombing the Merc's BMW's, and VW's at the roundabout and dodging the sheep in the Brecon Beacons while there.

Have my sights on a 1991 Nissan Sunny hatchback, that would go good on this forum.

rallyxPOS13
rallyxPOS13 Reader
5/20/24 12:49 p.m.

Great googly-moogly, they do exist!

chandler
chandler MegaDork
5/20/24 12:50 p.m.
rallyxPOS13 said:

Great googly-moogly, they do exist!

I see two every day, a black and a yellow. They both disappear in traffic 

gixxeropa
gixxeropa HalfDork
5/20/24 1:07 p.m.

In reply to rallyxPOS13 :

The first one I saw in Atlanta already had bumper damage. On brand for a Nissan I guess lol

DarkMonohue
DarkMonohue SuperDork
5/20/24 2:45 p.m.
DarkMonohue said:

Pictures quoted for context. This was out on the curb again this morning and I couldn't resist a peek inside. There was no way to get a clear photo, so this picture is borrowed from the internet, but this thing has the digital dash. 

There are so many reasons not to want this car. And yet...

DarkMonohue
DarkMonohue SuperDork
5/20/24 11:34 p.m.

This guy was spotted about a block from the little blue Camry this morning. Just right.

clownkiller
clownkiller Dork
5/21/24 8:37 a.m.

285& 85 Atlanta 

5/23/24 7:38 a.m.

Tag is L4MBCHP. Second white Lambo in a week. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
uXoFMzGdxSMEsHRj1wPzVWLLtrKZUmgxcfdgRm4BDAjUUb4lWRNrijTQRTPsTa6z