metalman
metalman Reader
2/16/21 10:45 a.m.

NB chassis unibody with all subframes, control arms, spindles, hubs, steering rack, column, and more $100 picked up near Atlanta. Good for parts donor or suspension swap etc 

Also have one available w/clear title, good for kart or other street project $200

metalman59@gmail.com

 

Somebeach (Forum Supporter)
Somebeach (Forum Supporter) HalfDork
2/16/21 4:42 p.m.

In reply to metalman :

 

Edit. I see location now.  Seems like a great deal.

metalman
metalman Reader
2/17/21 9:06 a.m.
Somebeach (Forum Supporter) said:

In reply to metalman :

 

Edit. I see location now.  Seems like a great deal.

Considering one or two control arms is worth 100 bucks...yeah, its cheap :-)

Justjim75
Justjim75 Dork
2/18/21 8:35 a.m.

You have apicture of the one with a title?

metalman
metalman Reader
2/26/21 8:41 a.m.
Justjim75 said:

You have apicture of the one with a title?

email me at metalman59@gmail.com

Justjim75
Justjim75 SuperDork
2/28/21 10:59 p.m.

In reply to metalman :

I'm not going to email you for a pic of a car you are advertising for sale.  If you won't post an image of what's for sale then you don't want my money 

Stampie (FS)
Stampie (FS) MegaDork
3/1/21 10:22 a.m.

In reply to Justjim75 :

He's sold several here that way.  Never heard a complaint.  Just like you have your rules as a buyer he can have his rules as a seller.

metalman
metalman Reader
3/1/21 4:40 p.m.

In reply to Justjim75 :

I am very happy to share a pic with anyone that wants specific info. The thing is I havent taken pics of it stripped yet, its still in process, AND showing a generic chassis pic (you can google that) isnt much good when truly interested parties USUALLY have specific questions. It always works better to communicate those questions directly...via email...but...IF  clicking an email is too much trouble for you dont really have any real interest anyway. 

If youre not familiar with what a unibody chassis looks like here is one of mine.. .

https://i.postimg.cc/d3HDcdQQ/chassis-AAA.jpg

metalman
metalman Reader
3/1/21 4:48 p.m.
Stampie (FS) said:

In reply to Justjim75 :

He's sold several here that way.  

Indeed. People usually ask a couple pertinent questions and know immediately if they want it.

I actually have one I would give away to the right persons :-)

Justjim75
Justjim75 SuperDork
3/2/21 9:25 a.m.

Yup, you answered my pertinent question. 

Stampie (FS)
Stampie (FS) MegaDork
3/2/21 5:32 p.m.
metalman said:
Stampie (FS) said:

In reply to Justjim75 :

He's sold several here that way.  

Indeed. People usually ask a couple pertinent questions and know immediately if they want it.

I actually have one I would give away to the right persons :-)

Makes me want to measure mine and see if I can fit a Cadillac 472 in one.  Don't think I can afford all the sawzall blades though.

metalman
metalman Reader
3/8/21 7:10 p.m.
Stampie (FS) said:
metalman said:
Stampie (FS) said:

In reply to Justjim75 :

He's sold several here that way.  

Indeed. People usually ask a couple pertinent questions and know immediately if they want it.

I actually have one I would give away to the right persons :-)

Makes me want to measure mine and see if I can fit a Cadillac 472 in one.  Don't think I can afford all the sawzall blades though.

Sounds like fun! lol

metalman
metalman Reader
3/8/21 7:11 p.m.

Update: One chassis has been picked up by a non BS party who had a use for it.

Still have one available......and many NB parts of all kinds. 

davbro
davbro New Reader
6/11/21 12:48 a.m.

do you still have this chassis?

Our Preferred Partners
IqYm0ALVAWuiyc2wwwJs5MzjLO6t3iehx7qbs5GGJHcoaDbOLPVq596Sssljw7qZ