1 2 3
poopshovel
poopshovel SuperDork
9/8/11 10:38 p.m.

If there's one word I'd use to describe myself, it's "classy."

tuna55
tuna55 SuperDork
9/8/11 10:51 p.m.

So, this is about baseball or something?

BoostedBrandon
BoostedBrandon Reader
9/8/11 10:54 p.m.

Too bad this isn't pre season anymore.

Crazy game!

fasted58
fasted58 Dork
9/8/11 10:55 p.m.

i thought it was about drinking

mtn
mtn SuperDork
9/9/11 12:14 a.m.
poopshovel wrote: Seriously with the berkeleying towels though?

Why not? Every pro sports team has them these days. The Packers colors are Green and Gold. Gold in fabric translates to yellow. Get over it. The Steelers aren't the only team with yellow.

Appleseed
Appleseed SuperDork
9/9/11 1:01 a.m.

Let them have the "Fudge." It's all they have. Sconsin is sad. They don't have a hockey team. (Admirals DON'T count.)

mtn
mtn SuperDork
9/9/11 1:23 a.m.
Appleseed wrote: Let them have the "Fudge." It's all they have. Sconsin is sad. They don't have a hockey team. (Admirals DON'T count.)

It would appear that they have 3 national Championship caliber teams.

racerfink
racerfink Dork
9/9/11 7:23 a.m.

Very entertaining. Would read again.

pinchvalve
pinchvalve SuperDork
9/9/11 8:00 a.m.
ST_ZX2 wrote: 13 Time World Champion.

I don't recall Germany or Brazil in the race for the Superbowl. Is Russia playing in the NHL? When did China take on the Lakers? Only the Olympics can claim a world-championship.

Except when the Steelers with the Superbowl. Then Inter-Galactic Champions would just be understood.

914Driver
914Driver SuperDork
9/9/11 8:47 a.m.

And I thought the Yankees - Red Sox thing was dangerous .....

ST_ZX2
ST_ZX2 Reader
9/9/11 9:32 a.m.
Appleseed wrote: Let them have the "Fudge." It's all they have. Sconsin is sad. They don't have a hockey team. (Admirals DON'T count.)

Spoken like a true flatlander...

turboswede
turboswede SuperDork
9/9/11 10:37 a.m.

Sounds like Poop needs to pop some more nicotine gum....

or buy a Koenigsegg CCX :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svxRpqeqFRY

Twin_Cam
Twin_Cam SuperDork
9/9/11 12:29 p.m.

Because I'm an awful person: sorry, the Green Bay Packers beat them good earlier this year. The better team won. Good thing, too, because 'Seven-burgh' doesn't quite have that ring to it

Oh man, I am really pumped for football now haha.

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair SuperDork
9/9/11 12:41 p.m.

lighten up, francises.

DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 SuperDork
9/9/11 7:05 p.m.

I don't think I've ever seen the "F" word filter so many times in one thread with the exception of threads talking about the car in which the filter is named for.

Poop is obviously that guy. The obnoxious fan in the stadium spilling his beer and talking trash to little kids wearing the opposing teams jersey, getting mustard stains all over his mustard colored towel.

DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 SuperDork
9/9/11 7:08 p.m.
pinchvalve wrote:
ST_ZX2 wrote: 13 Time World Champion.
I don't recall Germany or Brazil in the race for the Superbowl. Is Russia playing in the NHL? When did China take on the Lakers? Only the Olympics can claim a world-championship. Except when the Steelers with the Superbowl. Then Inter-Galactic Champions would just be understood.

In hwhat other countries is football played professionally that could compete with even our collegiate level teams?

What's that? None? Oh okay, that's what I though, World Champions of Football makes sense now doesn't it?

1988RedT2
1988RedT2 Dork
9/9/11 7:12 p.m.
DirtyBird222 wrote: In what other countries is football played professionally that could compete with even our collegiate level teams? What's that? None? Oh okay, that's what I though, World Champions of Football makes sense now doesn't it?

Thanks for that! I get really tired of hearing that lame argument. This is America, the game is called football. You damn soccer pansies go take your ball someplace else and play.

impulsive
impulsive New Reader
9/9/11 8:16 p.m.

playing sports = fun

being uber sports fan = phag

redrabbit
redrabbit New Reader
9/9/11 10:08 p.m.

Hines Ward had a busy summer. Steelers fans will suffer thru 7 to get to 8.

93EXCivic
93EXCivic SuperDork
9/9/11 10:36 p.m.
1988RedT2 wrote:
DirtyBird222 wrote: In what other countries is football played professionally that could compete with even our collegiate level teams? What's that? None? Oh okay, that's what I though, World Champions of Football makes sense now doesn't it?
Thanks for that! I get really tired of hearing that lame argument. This is America, the game is called football. You damn soccer pansies go take your ball someplace else and play.

I get tired of this bullE36 M3 about soccer being played by pansies. It gets berkeleying old.

Appleseed
Appleseed SuperDork
9/10/11 3:21 a.m.
DirtyBird222 wrote: Poop is obviously that guy. The obnoxious fan in the stadium spilling his beer and talking trash to little kids wearing the opposing teams jersey, getting mustard stains all over his mustard colored towel.

You've confused Poopie with a Yankee's fan.

Rufledt
Rufledt HalfDork
9/10/11 10:42 a.m.
DirtyBird222 wrote: Poop is obviously that guy. The obnoxious fan in the stadium spilling his beer and talking trash to little kids wearing the opposing teams jersey, getting mustard stains all over his mustard colored towel.

More fun to watch than the actual sport!

To show just how involved I am with my homeland's beloved Packers, I didn't even know they were playing until the 4th or so person walked by wearing a packers jersey. I had even been glancing at the TV showing the game for a few minutes at that point and I hadn't even thought of football. The food was good, though...

Osterkraut
Osterkraut SuperDork
9/10/11 10:48 a.m.
93EXCivic wrote:
1988RedT2 wrote:
I get tired of this bullE36 M3 about soccer being played by pansies. It gets berkeleying old.

This E36 M3 don't fly in REAL football!

aussiesmg
aussiesmg SuperDork
9/10/11 10:54 a.m.
93EXCivic wrote:
1988RedT2 wrote:

I consider American Football to be for large, short winded, scared to be hurt, overpaid, prima donas, check out real football, no padding, real contact, non stop game with players who run for the full 4 quarters.

Oh and I find it difficult to call a game football that has one kicker on each team.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlkSHIJkilc

Girls play field games in padding

DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 SuperDork
9/10/11 11:17 a.m.

I never stated that Aussie Rules football was inferior or superior to our American football. But American football is superior to soccer, where the hooligans are tougher than the soccer team itself. Rugby is another sport that is better than soccer

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
KQFfoz8d0wbNsHV4QEmKLFokBwlxny4yllipTuMcsnY0eKc4bnhw4FIg1VXgbPAz